Website Terms & Conditions
This website and domain name are owned and operated by Bluntmedia ABN 27 124 319 621 (Bluntmedia).
1. Intellectual Property
- The name and brand ‘Bluntmedia’ including the Bluntmedia logo are trade marks of Bluntmedia (TradeMarks). All material on this website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to Bluntmedia. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of Bluntmedia, or as permitted by law. All rights of Bluntmedia are reserved.
- Trade marks used on this website to describethird parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
2. Linking and Third Party Content
- You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the website without Bluntmedia’s written authorisation.
- The website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third PartyContent), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Bluntmedia. Bluntmedia does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
3. Your conduct
- You must not:
(a) use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights or contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
(b) use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
(c) post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
(d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website;
(e) knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the website;
(f) use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the website;
(g) modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the website;
(h) remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website; (i) reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the website;
(j) create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
(k) use the website to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
(l) take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(m) use the website other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
(n) attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts. If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
- Bluntmedia reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the website, you grant Bluntmedia a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose, and unconditionally waive all moral rights as defined by the Copyright Act 1968.
- Bluntmedia is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any person other than Bluntmedia. Bluntmedia does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Bluntmedia.
- You agree to indemnify Bluntmedia and each of the officers, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers and licensors (collectively Affiliates) of Bluntmedia in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by them arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, or any other default or wrongful conduct in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, on the part of you or any of your Affiliates.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Bluntmedia for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia, Australia.
If you have any queries regarding these terms andconditions, please contact us.